A different “focus” on marketing tips
Phew. The job of an online marketer is never over. I’m still developing my own marketing for my videography business helping others market themselves. I’m learning quickly there’s so much advice out there from other marketers it’s hard to know where to get your feet wet first.
The perspective on marketing from a videographer has differences. We think differently than most marketers so I thought I’d share a few small business marketing tips that may cut through the clutter.
1) Just like in film production, the beginning steps are the most difficult and make you feel…well…
2) Think like a producer and organize various “shows” on your blog
3) When something doesn’t work the first time, it’s okay to yell and throw things
Megan Elice Meadows/flickr
4) Working as a production team is better than alone, collaborate on content as much as you can
5) And working together also means not being afraid to ask for help
6) We can all be tech geeks, look into some apps to put on your tool belt
7) And always, always, always carry extra batteries